Back to search
Posted 13 days ago
Office based role
Simpson Judge are looking to recruit a Regulatory Officer within the Cosmetics industry, to work for a beauty company based in Watford. The purpose of this role is to work in close partnership with the Head of Technical in ensuring all products are compliant with global standards.
The ideal candidate will have a few years' experience within a Regulatory/Compliance role specifically within the beauty industry, and be able to commute to Watford daily.
- Assist with organising and managing all technical data
- Keep record of technical data, ensuring it is accurately recorded in appropriate files
- Build, develop and maintain supplier relationships
- Understand the critical path of projects, ensuring products are delivered on time and to the correct technical spec
- Awareness and knowledge of PIF compilation, uploading products to the CPNP, reviewing artwork
- Be technically proficient with all portals from clients and licensors
- A degree in a Scientific related field with modules covering Regulatory e.g. Chemistry or Cosmetic Science
- Experience in Regulatory, specifically within Cosmetics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with all MS Office packages