Account Manager (Full Time, office-based)
Fortrade is a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, we are innovators specializing in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user-friendly.
Account Manager Job Details:
- Salary £22,000 after 3 months probation, goes up to £23,000
- After 6 months goes up to £24,000
- After a year goes up to £25,000
- Bonuses on top of salary and uncapped commission; OTE £30,000+.
- Our top performers make much more, but almost all get promoted to Management, Team Leader, or Senior Account Manager roles, six months to a year of being an Account Manager.
- NO experience is necessary as 7 days intensive training will be provided and training is fully paid.
A successful Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Make outbound calls to clients, and also receive some inbound calls.
- Converting clients who already have demo accounts with us or have shown interest in creating accounts with us.
- Maximising business opportunity development potential.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the company, as Fortrade UK is regulated by the FCA.
- Generate new connections through quality business development.
- Create solid pipelines and ensure they are using their diary to its full potential to maximise opportunities.
- Explain our products and services to customers and tailor to their needs and requirements.
- Prepare documents to ensure a smooth customer experience.
Account Manager's must have:
- Minimum level of education: GCSE's
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a sales and client-orientated organization
- Sales personality
- Self-motivated and the desire to learn new skills
- Looking to progress within the company
Desired but not essential:
- An active interest to learn/trade stocks, Forex, CFD's, Crypto's
- Sales experience
What we offer:
- Full in-house training
- Uncapped commission, monthly incentives, and additional bonuses
- Personal career development
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Pension schemes