1:1 Teaching Assistant
Simply Education are looking for teaching assistants to support with a local SEND school in Northamptonshire (Wellingborough).
The school are recruiting for as soon as possible and September 2023.
Teaching Assistants are required in a specialist all through provision in Wellingborough for as soon as possible or September, the school are seeking staff that are open to a temporary to permanent contract and are available full time or part week working hours. (Part week working hours would be 8:30am until 3:45pm on 2 or 3 days of the week).
Salary ranges between �16,500 and �19,500 per annum (FTE)
An all through large SEND Provision rated 'Outstanding' in OFSTED with over 200 student capacity on role are looking to recruit level 3 outstanding professionals to work in their local authority maintained school for as soon as possible or September 2023. The primary need of the children on site have a diagnosis of Cognition and Learning Needs (SLD) and Communication and Interaction needs (ASD) however they have resources and facilities to help children in an education environment for children with all ranges of SEND.
The children on site all have an EHCP plan. The school is based over 2 sites with other remote sites are opening due to expansion. The site has facilities that include:
- A Hydrotherapy Pool
- Soft Play and Sensory Room
- Nurture room
- Outside play area
- Medical rooms
- Therapy rooms for wrap around support for children inclusive of occupational therapy, music therapy, play therapy and speech and language therapy that are all ran on site by external approved agencies.
If you are seeking a new role within a specialist provision or have worked in mainstream settings and would like to transfer your skill set to a specialist provision this job role may be for you.
- Passionate and empathetic
- Understanding to others emotions/feelings
- Communicative with other colleagues, parents, carers, outside agencies and the children
- Can you support children with their tailored and individual learning plan and work alongside other members of staff
Simply Education can support you and offer benefits such as:
- Permanent or long term contracts
- A range of specialist or mainstream provisions (if this job isn't quite right for you)
- A dedicated SEND consultant with years of experience within the classroom setting
- No time sheets
Any candidate that is looking to register with Simply Education would be subject to two years of satisfactory references, a 10 year employment history, right to work in the UK documentation, an Enhanced DBS check (on the update service - we can process one for you if needed!), and a Zoom registration. Please speak to Danielle Morris SEND Consultant for Northamptonshire on Simply Education Northampton's number (phone number removed).