SEND Teaching Assistant (no experience required)
Job Title: SEND Teaching Assistant (no experience required)
Pay: £375-£425 Weekly
The School and Role
This independent specialist school is recruiting talent SEND Teaching Assistants for both full and part time positions.
The desired SEND Teaching Assistant will be working with students with ASC and SEMH.
This full time SEND Teaching Assistant role is temporary with potential to become permanent. There are four positions available.
No experience required, but a dedicated work ethic is needed.
The ideal SEND Teaching Assistant will have:
- Be compassionate, understanding and caring.
- A driver would be preferred.
- Reliable and professional.
- Understand the crucial importance of keeping children and young people safe.
- Be willing to pay for an enhanced DBS check and register with the Update Service.
What We Offer
As a SEND Teaching Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
• Social and networking events.
• Pension contributions.
• CPD to help with your professional development.
• Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to Apply
If you are a SEND Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Grace O'Neill on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).