Group Technical Manager
Group Technical Manager required to join a multi-national manufacturer and service provider of Lighting solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Our client have a proven background working on high-profile and exciting projects across the World.
The Group Technical Manager will be the engineering and technical lead for the Group with responsibility for all technical and engineering aspects. It is a leadership role and the Manager is expected to represent the company internally and externally whilst being a role model for more junior staff and to set the agenda for future growth.
Group Technical Manager Position Overview
- Represent the company internally and externally whilst being a role model for more junior staff and to set the agenda for future growth
- Contributing to strategy, discipline, motivation and general management of the team
- Line management of the engineering team
- Recruitment of team members
- Performance support and appraisal
- Lead product innovation - idea collation, evaluation, market analysis
- Lead product development and testing
- Design responsible for internal and external products
- Ensure compliance with international standards
- Ensure quality of drawings/designs issued internally/externally
- Lead resolution of faults and technical issues
- Group resource for data, testing, R&D
- Technical and engineering support to supply chain selection and evaluation
Group Technical Manager Position Requirements
- Graduate education with an engineering based degree would be preferred
- A good amount of experience in engineering, ideally in lighting or electronics
- Proactive, problem solving ability and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong Leadership and Management experience
- Must live within a commutable distance of West Byfleet
Group Technical Manager Position Remuneration
- Full time - Permanent position
- Salary - �50,000 - �55,000 (DOE)
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Company pension
- Profit share after 1 year
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.