Commercial Gas Engineer
Role : Commercial Gas Engineer
Location : Somerset - South West
Benefits : Up to �42,000 / 40 Hour Week /Sick Pay / Door to door / 33 Days Holiday / Life Assurance / Health care / Discounted retailers / Pension Scheme / Van + Fuel card!
We are a successful gas equipment distributor who offer complete commercial property solutions from design to installation, service and maintenance. With over 40 years of experience we have grown to be regarded as one of the UK's market leaders providing coverage across the country.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be working in Hotels, Restaurants, Schools, Domestic Living Spaces, Government buildings and corporate clients throughout the UK.
Maintenance, repair and breakdown of all commercial heating equipment
Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Commercial gas qualifications (Commercial CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1,COCN1, TPCP1A, TPCP1,CoNGLP1PD )
- Oftec, LPG or FGAS Qualification would also be an advantage
- Full Driver's Licence
* Basic Salary from �38,000 on a 40 hour week
* Door to door paid
* Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
* On call 1 in 8 - �220 standby payment
* 33 days holiday
* 3% of salary annual pension contribution
* Sick pay up to 2 weeks at managers discretion
* Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
* Tools & Uniform
* Van & Fuel Card
If you are currently seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer position, please send us a copy of your CV via the link below or email and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively, please call us on (phone number removed) and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail or any other commercial gas positions we have.
CV Bay Ltd are a UK based Engineering recruitment company with teams specialised in recruiting for the Engineering sector and have a range of Field Service Engineer roles.