JRS Associates have teamed up with a business with a great name in the local area, we're looking to add an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to their growing team on a permanent day shift.
The Successful Manufacturing Engineer - Package:
- £42,000 to £44,000 per annum
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm & Friday, 8am to 1pm
- Free Parking
- Pension (5% Employer 4% Employee Contribution)
- Bonus 5% of PBT Split Across Workforce
- Salary Review (yearly Review of Profits vs Inflation)
- Life Assurance policy
- Wellbeing support (Access to Online GP Appointments, Physiotherapy, Personal Training, Nutrition and Medical Advice)
The Successful Manufacturing Engineer - Knowledge Required (at expert level):
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Lean Manufacturing (including Visual Management)
- Change management
- Quality standards understanding
- Structured Problem Solving
- New Product Introduction
- Coaching & Mentoring Others
The Successful Manufacturing Engineer - Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Experience of CNC machining in a precision engineering environment
- High level of CNC programming competency in Fanuc Heidenhain languages.
- Must have Manufacturing Engineering experience in both turning and milling capabilities, ideally up to 5 axis (3+2) with strong knowledge of setting, operating, and programming.
- Experienced in 3D modelling, preferably with Solidworks and Visi.
- Offline programming, familiarity with VISI CAM package highly desired.
- Must have knowledge of tooling and fixtures in addition to lean manufacturing principles, to aid process improvements and efficiencies in machining capabilities.
- Computer literate in MS Word, and Excel (Advantage)
- Demonstrable Knowledge of ISO9001 Standards (Advantage)
- Suitable qualifications or on-the-job experience in Engineering Disciplines (Advantage)
If you're interested in finding out more or you believe yourself to be the right Manufacturing Engineer for the role, apply and you'll receive a call within 3 hours (within working hours) with further details of the company and position in hand.