Do you have experience in working as a Housekeeper/Cleaner?
Are you available, to start asap and can commit to a min of 12 months?
Are you are driver?
Looking for a role with benefits like this:
- 33 days leave (inclusive of the public holidays)
- The little perks of appreciation, chocolates, food, tea & coffee pods, Christmas hampers etc
- Well-being checks with our Mental first aiders & Well being Champions
- Full management support
- Life assurance
- Perkbox - offering high street discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Free membership to a Health cash back plan - Claim back on services - dental, optical, physio and many more.
Then please read on....
Working 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm you will be:
- Vacuum floors
- Cleaning of spillages
- Wiping furniture, ledges, pipes, paintwork, doors and polishing door glass
- Emptying and cleaning bins (daily)
- Cleaning toilets including sanitary fittings and surrounds
- Mopping and spray cleaning hard floor surfaces
- Wiping, dusting, cobweb removal, polishing banister rails spindles and wood surrounds.
- Replenishing janitorial supplies in toilets, etc (daily)
- Checking and closing windows, switching off lights after work and ensure the building is secure on exit
- Reporting all defects/hazards
- Completing ad hoc requirements outside of the above as and when required
You will need:
- to know the key aspects of Health and Safety legislation for cleaning
- experience of cleaning a variety of surfaces.
- be prepared to work alone
- be able to complete physical activities
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.