Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Call centre
Start date: 15th May 2023
Duration: 2 - 3 weeks
Location: Central Winchester
Pay: �11 per hour
We are looking for two people to join a small team part of a large organisation based in central Winchester.
Due to a busy period our client needs some extra customer service advisers to support the team by answering calls to reduced overall inbound call wait times.
You will be required to:
- Answer calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Be able to take detailed messages and forward on accordingly.
- Build rapport with the customer on the phone.
- Work re actively
- Work with basic computer systems (including MS office suite)
- Ask questions and ask for help when required.
- Be happy dealing with high call volumes.
Full training will be provided, and you will have a supervisor on hand and never too far away to offer support as and when you need it.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.