Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
�50,000 - �53,000
Finance Business Partner required to join a public sector organisation based in Merseyside on a full time, permanent basis. My client is looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner who is looking for a new challenge to add value to their dynamic and supportive Finance function.
As the Finance Business Partner you will help to gain insights into the operational effectiveness of existing finance processes to help drive greater efficiencies and improve cost and controls. alongside other duties below;
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- To provide effective business partnering interface between three core areas
- To lead on financial reporting and regular reforecasting within the directorates
- Responsibility for the finance review and approval of financial appraisals including business cases, investment appraisals and post investment appraisals
- Provide detailed analysis to the financial planning team to aid budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare any ad-hoc financial reports and analytical reviews as and when required
- To maintain and develop financial systems and processes for the directorate
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- CCAB qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have strong experience using financial ledger systems (Open Accounts desirable).
- Positive, proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisation skills and proven ability in prioritising workloads.
- Able to concentrate and work accurately under pressure and to deadlines.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established not-for-profit organisation with unrivalled opportunities including the option of hybrid working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a daily basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.