Graduate Master Planner
Graduate ERP Master Planner
Attractive salary + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate to join a family-owned global engineering business that manufactures high value, complex capital equipment supplied to a wide and varied customer base.
Due to the success of their products in key markets they are now looking to strengthen the internal material control and planning team.
You will need to be Degree qualified in a subject relating to Logistics, Supply Chain or Manufacturing.
In this position you will be responsible for improving master data and inventory control accuracy using a modern MRP / ERP system.
What you will Receive:
- Excellent training and real scope for growth and personal development
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of materials control within a production environment that uses MRP.
- Enhanced Pension, Private Health Care, Full Sick Pay
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking, Subsidised Restaurant
With excellent training and real scope for growth and personal development, you will be joining at an exciting time to join this business is with an enviable reputation for manufacturing and product excellence, currently going through a period of change.
For this position you will develop an in-depth understanding of materials control operating within a fast-paced production environment that uses MRP.
To be considered for this Graduate MRP position you must have / or be.
- Degree qualified within Logistics, Supply Chain or Manufacturing/Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
- Able to work at pace, and input data accurately while working to standard operating procedures
- Dynamic, data driven and numerate, with an inquisitive nature and not afraid to question and challenge at all levels of the organisation and prepared to get out on the shopfloor when required.
- Hold a valid Visa for UK work, this Client are unfortunately not able to offer sponsorship.
If the above role sounds of interest and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Gemma Skidmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.