We are delighted to be working exclusively with this Global Talent/Executive Search Business to find new members to join their team. They will be initially training you in Worcester and you will then have the option to work out of Worcs or London and there will be international travel opportunities.
Our client uses unrivalled market knowledge and their extensive networks to connect career ambitions and client opportunities in investment banking, financial services businesses globally. This role could give you the opportunity to travel globally.
They are a close team of energetic, diligent and fun people passionate about life and cultivating meaningful relationships. They take the growth of the team as seriously as their own personal growth and happiness.
You will love this role if:
- You engage and build trusted relationships with clients and external stakeholders on process and approaches to talent acquisition
- You have the ability to build and manage expectations and relationships with clients and candidates
- You enjoy developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- You will like the analytical side of researching a marketplace and presenting it back to stakeholders as well as client facing work
- Able to report or present quality information and insights to internal stakeholders and team member
Experience / Skills Required
- You will be a school or university graduate
- You will have an analytical mindset but also enjoy getting in front of clients and presenting your findings.
- Some knowledge/interest of the Financial Services / Investment Banking industry would be advantageous
- Willingness to learn and be mentored by the team to become a high warning and successful player in the industry.
This role may involve occasional international travel and you will also be required to spend some time at the Head Office in London.