Registered Manager - Residential Care
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residentialhome for older peoplebased in the Worcesterarea.
The home is a beautiful small/medium sized home including many residents who have Dementia.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC or an experienced Deputy who is ready for the step up.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic package of 35,000 - 45,000
The Registered Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
- Prior experience as Registered Manager or Deputy of older people or dementia care homes
- Strong staff management skills
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centredcare.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting.