Vehicle Technician Vacancy
Salary:�28-30k basic plus Bonus + Overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
We are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for our clients site in the Wrexham area. Open to the level of Vehicle Technician from Service Technician, Diagnostic Vehicle Technician or Master Vehicle Technician. Ideally you will have solid workshop experience and want to take on further product training.
Vehicle Technician Role:
The role will change depending on your skillset, ideally you will be able to take on the role of a Service / Vehicle Technician with the drive to take on further manufacturer courses to move to Diagnostic level then possibly Master Technician level.
- Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Brakes, suspension, clutches - again we can mould the role and your training around your current skillset
- Potentially major engine work to diagnostic depending on your skillset
- Completing work to a high standard while adhering to the correct diagnostic procedures
Vehicle Technician Requirements
- Ideally you will have be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair. However we will consider someone part qualified or time served who can demonstrate a solid career history.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
Consultant; Joanne Wood
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites