Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the questions we get asked the most!
With our job search engine, you get:
- Access to over 1M jobs from all over the web.
- Unlike other job boards, you will not be redirected to other sites
- You will not be asked to repeatedly upload or create your resume.
- All your messages from employers will be in one place
The process is simple;
- Firstly, you need to search for a job
- When you press apply, our chat assistant Julie will take you through a simple process to create your account and upload/create your resume
- You will need an email address to create an account
- You will be sent an email to verify your account to your mail inbox
- You need to find this (check your spam folder if you can’t find it)
- Julie will then ask you if you have your resume to upload or you can create one online with Julie
- Julie will ask you to you enter some basic information like your name, date of birth, etc
- If you have your resume ready to upload, find the file on your device, select it, and press upload
- You will need to confirm some of the details that have been extracted from your resume
- Go to the profile section
- Press on the ‘View My resume’
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see ‘Replace resume’
- Press the ‘Replace resume’ button, find the resume you wish to upload
- Select your resume and press ‘Use this resume’
- The system will extract information from your resume and ask you to confirm the details are correct
- (you will need to use the SonicJobs app to do this)
You can only delete your resume by deleting your account. To do this you need to go to the profile section, click on the settings icon in the top right-pre corner, then select Delete your account.
Your account can be created as soon as you are ready to apply for a job. Firstly, search for a job of your choice, when you click on apply our chat assistant Julie takes you through a simple process of creating your account by allowing you to upload your resume or helping you create your resume by asking you your details.
If you are struggling to find exactly what you are looking for:
- Make sure you have your location set correctly
- Try expanding the area in which you are looking for a job for Think about what else this job might be referred to as, for example, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant
- Make sure you have clicked on either full time/part-time or both
- Try refining your search using the filters - most recent. Most relevant.
We only share your information with publishers of the job adverts you apply for.
Simply click on the tab area where you are searching and enter in your postcode or town/city and eventually select from the suggestion drop-down.
If you can not find the support you are looking for in the FAQ’s please email us at email@example.com