2 months ago
Stakeholder Management - SmallTalk
White House Station
My name is Neha Agarwal and I'm an Account Manager at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers immediate and long-term resource needs. I am contacting you either because your resume has been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe or you had previously submitted your resume to Diverse Lynx.
Job Title : Stakeholder Management - SmallTalk
Location : Whitehouse Station, NJ
Visualworks Smalltalk, Visualage Smalltalk
Technology - Smalltalk(Mandate)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc.)
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc.).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team)
- Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team
- Act as a buddy for new hires
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes
Diverse Lynx LLC.
Office: (phone number removed) x 436
Email: | URL:
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.