At Kelly® Engineering we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We’re seeking Quality Engineer to work with one of our top medical device clients at Añasco, PR. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- At least 4 years practical experience in similar position at FDA regulated manufacturing environment, Preferred in a Medical Device Operation.
- Knowledge of FDA, OSHA, EPA, and GMP's and ISO requirements.
- Available Admin Shift, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Over time and Weekends availability when needed
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Quality Engineer today!
Lilly Abouomar 9395454792
Kelly® SETT PR Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly® Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- Sick, Vacations & holidays paid*
- Christmas bonus*
- * Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
Why Kelly Engineering?Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. At Kelly Engineering, our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the worlds most critical challenges. We connect you with leading organizations where you can collaborate on innovative projects, work with cutting-edge technologies and accelerate your growth. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects or are looking for a long-term opportunity, were here to guide you to the next step in your engineering career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.