Nurse Practitioner / NP or Physician Assistant / PA (FT Days Mon-Fri)
As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, have you ever wanted to work somewhere where you can fully use all the skills you learned and see different types of patients every day? Where your work is valued, you are in a safe and secure place, and most of the patients are very appreciative of your care?
NaphCare is hiring an experiencedNurse Practitioner / NPor Physician Assistant / PA to join our team at theFulton County Jail locatedin Atlanta, GA.
NaphCare is a family owned, medical technology company that has been delivering high quality healthcare to correctional facilities across the nation for over 30 years. Come join our team of over 4000 employees and growing! NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award winning electronic operating system.
This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare. I cannot believe I worked 20 years as a nurse before finding corrections. I have never felt more valued and I love how every day is so different and exciting. I feel safer here than when I worked in the ER.-Justin, DON
- Provides direct and indirect medical care to meet the physiological, psychological and emotional needs of the patients
- Obtains history and performs physical examinations to determine patient health status
- Formulates a working diagnosis, develops and implements treatment plans
- Identifies patient health conditions and prescribes treatment based on diagnosis
- Evaluates patients who have returned from off-site treatment
- Admits and discharges patients from all units in the facility
- Conducts rounds
- Schedules and performs laboratory and diagnostic procedures
NaphCare Benefits for full time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our positions encourage cross-training, and include roles such as intake booking nurse, detox nurse, sick call nurse and health and physical assessments nurse.
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran