Cyber-Ark PAM Consultant
Excellent programming skills to develop, troubleshoot various scripts using Unix Shell, VBScript, PERL, Python and TCL.
* Experience in BladeLogic automation script development job creation, modification, and troubleshooting.
* Extensive knowledge on various Operating Systems like UNIX, Solaris, Windows 2008 and 2012 servers.
* Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting, maintaining CyberArk (9.0 and above) Password Management tool.
* Experience in configuring various CyberArk components like EPV, PVWA, PSM, PrivateArk, CPM and other.
* Experience in developing and troubleshooting wrappers using CyberArk AIM SDK using javapasswordsdk, netpasswordsdk, REST API and command utilities.
* Plan and manage deployments from Development all the way to Production using the standard change management methodology.
* Strong understanding of Privilege Access Management (PAM) concepts, and strong experience with integrating SailPoint with CyberArk.
* Strong knowledge in database programming using ORACLE, MSSQL to generate various reports.
* Required to interact with various business stake holders to understand their requirements to integrate with CyberArk, analyze, develop and implement the solution.
* Required to provide L2/L3 production support for CyberArk tool or API, work on incidents, troubleshoot and escalate the issues to the CyberArk vendor and provide solution.
* Required to develop various CyberArk custom connectors for CyberArk CPM based on the business requirements.
* Required to modify/debug existing CyberArk connectors based on the need.
* Required to work with L3 support teams to deploy the various wrappers or connectors in PROD and Non-Prod environments.
* Required to created SOP and technical documents for the wrappers and connectors developed along w/ architecture diagrams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team
* CISSP Certification is a plus
* CyberArk certification is a plus