Senior Financial Reporting - Acquisitions
Looking for an opportunity to work for a large publicly traded company, along with a consistent work-life balance? Vaco is working with a top Atlanta employer that is hiring. Apply now to join one of the strongest accounting teams in the area. You will work with top players, have variety of task and various projects involved in the position. The ideal candidate is someone who is a CPA and an experienced public or corporate accountant with strong knowledge of GAAP. This role will focus in acquisitions reporting and purchase accounting.
- Complete the purchase accounting for M&A transactions
- Month end close, account reconciliations, financial reporting, internal and external audit support and consolidations
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for specific account
- Assist with annual audits, preparation of supporting schedules, analyses and audited financial statement documentation.
- Assist with complex transactions, reconciliations and account maintenance
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Track required
- 4+ years in large corporate company and/or audit within public accounting firm
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Advanced Excel skills and working on a large team
- Ability to examine processes, policies, and problems and offer solutions