Our Technicians deliver TV and Smart Home solutions to millions of customers. As a technician, we will train you to lead the charge for a world class customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home you visit. Youre the backbone of our organization and ensure an excellent customer experience. Our dedication to customer experience is paying off: in 2023, DISH earned the J.D. Power award for being #1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction for the sixth year in a row.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Whats in it for you?
- Guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase!
- Performance Incentives with the potential for up to $6,400 in your first year and $9,100 each following year!
- Paid training, paid time off & paid holidays
- 4-day work week with opportunities to work overtime
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance packages and Health Savings Account
- Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and Boost Infinite phone plans
- 401(K) with company match & Employee stock purchasing program (ESPP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- DISH-supplied van, tools, and uniforms
Our greatest benefit is opportunity with over 400 of our current technician leadership starting as a technician. If you have grit and tenacity, you will grow quickly at DISH! Performance based promotions include an automatic 10% pay increase at levels 2, 3 and 4.
What will you be doing?
As a Field Technician, you will be representing DISH in customers' homes daily. We build our value by simplifying lives and using the DISH install to consult homeowners on their infinite smart home possibilities.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
All technicians must have:
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly. We want you to have a great time servicing our clients
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs
- A valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment with a driving record that meets DISH's safety standard
Compensation and Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential.