Front of House Team Member
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states.
OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
Heres what we need:
Front of House Team Members are the face of Torchys Tacos to our guests. A Front of House Team Member must be outgoing and friendly and provide a Damn Good customer service experience for our guests every single time in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant. Responsibilities may include the following positions: Cashier, Runner, and Busser.
QUE-SOheres what youll need:
- Previous experience working with a Point of Sale (POS) system if placed in a Cashier position
- Open to varied work schedules and hours depending on therestaurants needs
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
- Having fun!
Lets TACO bout perks:
- Tip share
- Sweet discounts
- Benefits including health insurance and paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a jobit can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group