The position is directly responsible for the day to day communications and logistical support for recruiters, hiring managers and applicants. Additionally, the TA Coordinator will provide project support to the Talent Acquisition Management team. CANDIDATE MUST BE FULLY BILINGUAL
• Contact candidate(s) within 48 hours of receiving schedule request and process all schedule requests within 3 days of receipt. Arrange candidate domestic and international travel, accommodations, etc. Process expense reimbursements through Debit Card process prior to interview.
• Send interview evaluation forms to interview team 48 hours prior to interview. Ensure schedule accuracy and send interview schedules to interview team and candidate 5 days prior to interviews. Continuous updates to the recruiters regarding interview schedule status. Engage recruiter when obstacles occur in scheduling process. Ensure interview schedules and receipts are accurately captured to ensure compliance to federal mandates (e.g. Sunshine Act and OFCCP requirements).
• Update ATS (Taleo) candidate statuses and upload interview schedules
• Regular interactions with hiring managers and administrative assistants for all levels of the organization, including VP and C-Suite admin staff.
• Process drug screen requests within 24 hours of receipt and update recruiters on results.
• Provide high touch customer service to candidates, hiring managers and administrative staff, ensuring a positive candidate/hiring manager experience.
• Shares current scheduling volume each week and assists colleagues when appropriate to ensure work is evenly distributed among the coordinator group.
• Project Team lead for HR/Talent Acquisition initiatives, including process ownership for the Sunshine Act, Talent Engagement Team, alignment and execution of Talent Share meeting, Veterans programs (such as Fort2Base run sponsorship, Roll Call, Honor Foundation), planning and hosting Agency Education events, coordinating events and creating collateral for Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, execution of employee referral programs, agility council, updates to Recruiting Manual.
• For high level candidates (grade 24+), personally escorts candidates through their interview day to maximize the opportunity to provide a world-class candidate experience.
• Leads hiring events (onsite or offsite) for complex hiring initiatives with high visibility to the business. Responsible for scheduling, coordinating travel, onsite check-in, event planning, meals, escorting candidates, time management, reimbursement of expenses, and arranging debrief session.
• Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in staffing coordination or in a HR environment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are required to interact extensively with personnel at all levels within the company.
• Demonstrated strong communication skills, written and oral. Excellent customer service skills, including: phone etiquette, attention to detail & follow-up, communications skills
• Effectively handles multiple tasks and ability to prioritize workload.
• Proficiency in databases and ability to use MS Office products.
• FULLY BILINGUAL
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.