$90,000 - $100,000 + Benefits
Kelly Services has recently partnered with our growing manufacturing customer in the packaging industry, seeking a Senior Accountant to hit the ground running and really embrace being in a stand alone position. In business over 50 years, this customer recently signed a national agreement with a large retailer, growing their business substantially and forecasting even more for 2024/2025.
This position would be a great fit for an Accountant who is looking to expand their skills and grow their career, as you would report to the US President and work on duties such as month end, quarter end and the CFO in another country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparation of information needed to file/renew business permits, licenses, regulatory reporting, and taxes.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Participating in tax audits and payroll
- Preparing Budget reports and forecast
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with the Company's targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Publish financial statements in time
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- 5 - 7 years Accounting experience
- Manufacturing industry experience, a plus
- Experience with ERP platforms
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.