Dining Room Server - Part Time Weekends
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Shifts Available: Part-time Weekends All Shifts
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being a part of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. Its not just a job. Its an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Server to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision,401K match, company paid time-off, life insurancepolicy, insurance deductibles and voluntaryAflac insurance for our full-time employees
- Performs all assignments prior to the opening of the dining room. A pre-opening list of duties will be posted
- Assists with meal service under supervision of the Dining Room Manager or Culinary Services Director
- Assures the stocking of unit nourishment kitchens and front lobby refreshments as well as keeping areas neat and clean
- Assist with meal tray line service, Salad, dessert and beverage preparation
- Tray delivery to the nursing units and the dining room
- Assists in keeping dining room clean and properly arranged for residents
- Knows the menu and how the food is prepared before each meal
- Perform all assignments after the residents have left the dining room - Specific opening & closing duties
- Attends to other tasks as assigned by the Culinary Services Director
- Be familiar with the OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures
- Knowledge of fire and safety procedures
- Food handling operations
- Operation of kitchen appliances such as a microwave, coffee maker, ice machine, office equipment, etc.
- Knowledge of Therapeutic diets a plus
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)