A highly successful heavy equipment company is looking for a qualified Service Technician or Master Certified Technician. This position is responsible for performing inspections, diagnoses, and repairs of heavy equipment and/or related equipment or components, following established procedures and guidelines.
Other Service Technician Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment malfunctions and failures
- Assembles and disassembles machine components to manufacturers specifications using proper tools
- Rebuilds, repairs, reconditions, and maintains equipment and components
- Safely perform all job duties and adheres to all safety/compliance policies and procedures
- Participates in educational training programs for updated job knowledge
- Demonstrates great customer service and support
- Maintains clean and orderly equipment and work areas
- Works flexible hours, including overtime
- Performs other duties as assigned
Service Technician Requirements:
- At least 2-5 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality/performance of equipment or systems
- Ability to perform work repairs and required maintenance using proper tools and equipment
- Skillful knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used for heavy equipment
- Ability to frequently move material or equipment weighing up to 75 pounds
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Wears personal protective and/or safety equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred
Service Technician Benefits:
- Fun and positive work atmosphere
- Full range health benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K)
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
APPLY NOW for the next steps to your Service Technician career!
To be considered for employment, email
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.