Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reputable mechanical construction company in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their growing team. This company offers room for advancement from within!
- Analyze and prepare lien waivers and sales tax reports
- Review contracts and discern billing, lien waiver, and reporting requirements for each job
- Process invoices accurately and timely to ensure prompt cash collection
- Maintain past due records for job cost billings and service billing, resolve any billing issues
- Close accounts receivable cycle timely to meet monthly accounting close deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Construction industry experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills and ERP system experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
To get your foot in the door with this company apply today!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)