Opportunity is everything.
If youre ready for your next challenge, were ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Lets work together.
About the Position:
Our client is the creator of One-of-a-kind make up sponge. The one-of-a-kind edgeless makeup sponge ensured clients looked impeccable on camera in high-definition. Today, beauty blender continues to drive innovation with products that require minimal effort yet offer maximum results. This client is an industry milestone creator and is growing strong across the country and the Lehigh Valley. They are currently looking to bring on a team player to fill a role as a PRODUCT ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATE in there Assembly Production Location.
JOB SUMMARY: Execute product movement throughout the warehouse environment.. Maintain a neat and organized stocking area and assist with inventory functions.
FULL TIME SHIFT: 7:00AM -3:30PM
TEMP TO HIRE= CONVERSION AT 520 HOURS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow assembly instructions, processes, and procedures
- Comply with policies, guidelines, safety, and requirements per the beautyblender standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed
- Report problems with materials to Lead assembler or Supervisor
- Perform as directed assignments
- Report problems of any kind
- Be able to work at a speed that does not have an adverse effect on production
- Follows instructions
- Read and comprehend simple instructions
- Apply common sense to carry out the production requirements
- Problem solve
- Team Player
- Time Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is located in a clean area with production tables and chairs. They work in close proximity to other team members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, feel
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend directions in English
DRESS CODE: Casual and comfortable clothing.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact The Allentown Office @ 484-633-9775. You can also come to ISS office @ 5925 W. Tilghman St, Suite 600 Allentown, PA 18104 between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday for a WALK IN INTERVIEW
ISS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.