Please note: our great partner will relocate the right candidate to beautiful Boise! Boise is an amazing blend of urban and outdoors with restaurants, attractions, and outdoor adventures close by!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Take part in month, quarter, and year end closing with a focus on variance and reserve analysis, account reconciliation, and journal entries
• Implement annual and periodic physical inventory counts, investigate and provide causes for variances, and partner with other departments on dispersal of obsolete inventory / aged orders
• Plan and execute annual cost rollups, reviewing standard cost inaccuracies / provide solutions, and utilize GAAP to calculate labor and overhead rates and costs
• Lead month end analysis to validate costs of good sold and reconcile inventory
• Provide monthly reporting on Gross Margin, Inventory, and other ad hoc reports
• Join internal/external audits and maintain accuracy of ERP system
• Support Controller with any other tasks / projects deemed necessary for the health of the business
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or similar field of study required.
• Minimum 5 years of Cost Accounting experience highly preferred. Some kind of combination of Cost Accounting / other Accounting roles will be considered
• Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in a manufacturing environment greatly preferred
• Interpersonal skills and high-level integrity required
• Knowledge of Epicor is a big plus. ERP experience required
Apply today! Let’s get to work!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.