At Leaf Home people are at the heart of everything we do, and weve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference. We are the largest home services company in North America with four different business units with award-winning product offerings. Our Inside Sales Representatives are the foundation of our winning team. Read more below to find out why Leaf wants to be YOUR company.
Whats in it for you?
- No Cold Calling All leads the customer has asked US to contact THEM!
- No Experience Necessary desire to win every day is required!
- Weekly Performance Focused Pay base hourly rate + unlimited incentive based on daily, weekly, monthly goalstop agents make $30+ per hourwe win together, the better we do, the more you make
- Free Benefits Heath, Dental, and Vision are FREE for employees! Our company paid plans also offer low co-pays and low deductible too! Gym reimbursement is also included!
- Meals No such thing as a free lunchalmostwe provide fresh meal delivery at under $5 per meal
- Multiple Shifts Days, Evenings, Weekends. Full-time, Part-time, any time with shift differentials!
- Casual Dress Be comfortable while taking with potential customers
- Training & Advancement All of your training is paid and Growth equals more opportunity for all employees our leadership team is developed from within!
Position Summary: Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for speaking with potential customers regarding their product needs and scheduling the customer for a sales consultation. Customer leads are generated through multiple lead generation channels including, but not limited to, event marketing, digital ads, radio, and television. Located in Bolingbrook, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus efforts on maximizing lead conversion from initial contact to set appointment
- Use learnings from comprehensive training program to successfully set customer leads
- Initiate outbound calls for digital advertisement sales leads generated
- Answer inbound calls received through multiple lead generation channels in a prompt and professional fashion
- Serve as initial point of contact for potential customer via phone and email
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy, determine availability for in-home sales consultation
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as possible
- Document and update customer interaction within customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Promote teamwork through consistency, reliability and group cohesiveness
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn sales systems and processes for inside sales center
- Ability to juggle various work activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for ones own actions, performance, and decision
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Leaf Home Core Values
Our vision is to continue to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).