Long Term Care Nurse Specialist
Are you an experienced RN Long-Term Care Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious managed care organization in the Brooklyn, NY area?
Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered ???yes" to any of these questions ??? this RN Long-Term Care Nurse Specialist is the position for you!
RN Long-Term Care Nurse Specialist Job Details:
- Responsible for initial nursing assessment in the home of new members
- Monitor delivery of services and follow up through in-person visits and telephonic contact
- Perform care coordination and long term care assessments to members
- Participate in care management committees
- Salary Range ??? 65K - 118K (Based on years of experience)
- Permanent / Direct Hire opportunity
- 5K Sign on Bonus!
- 11 Paid Holidays + day on Christmas Eve
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 4 days sick time
- 401k matching
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- HSA and FSA
Minimal Requirements for RN Long-Term Specialist:
- NY State RN License
- 1+ year of recent clinical acute care/hospital experience
- 2+ years of Field Home Health/homecare experience
- Driver???s License and access to vehicle
- Must live in or near the territory
- Must be able to handle Virtual Support
Hours for this Position:
- Monday ??? Friday, 8 am ??? 5 p.m.
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being considered for the RN Long-Term Care Specialist?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to Fortune 500 healthcare organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.