- Start Date: ASAP
- Length: Manager is hoping to make this role permanent
- Pay: $25.00/hr (DOE)
- Hybrid (Must be able to work onsite in Burbank 3 days per week)
Looking for a temporary Production Assistant with the potential for a full-time position and growth at a cable television network. The Production Assistant provides support to Production Executives in both live action and animation production and serves as liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external production teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the production department, working closely with Production Executives to collaborate, problem solve, and maintain clear channels of communication.
- Manages scheduling and calendars for the production department.
- Creates and maintains the filing and archiving system on the shared production server and Smartsheet's database.
- Coordinates production related travel for executives, key talent, and production crew.
- Tracks and codes interdepartmental expenses and production invoices for payment.
- Serves as the departmental liaison for distribution of crew lists, production schedules, post schedules, call sheets, production reports, and other production related materials.
- Tracks and delivers Legal and Standard & Practices notes on all scripts and cuts to the productions and follows through to ensure notes and clearance issues are being addressed at each phase.
- Communicates production updates with production teams as well as internal departments - Development, Legal, Finance, PR, Marketing, On-Air.
- Upholds the standards set forth by our Production and Post Manuals with the productions.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in animation and live action, working freelance or for a network/studio
- Previous PA experience required.
- College degree preferred
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, and Excel), familiarity with Movie Magic Budgeting is a plus
- Confident communicator who demonstrates timely follow through skills
- Critical thinker and self-starter with the ability to act autonomously in the day-to-day
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented in managing a high volume workload
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask efficiently under pressure
- Team player who is flexible and personable, willing to help assist any task with a positive attitude
Recruiter: Casie Griffin
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
unity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilitiesto contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.