Our client, a growing publicly traded manufacturing company is hiring for a Senior Accountant. The company is a powerhouse in their field and offers career growth and fantastic benefits. This role is a key factor in the accounting/finance department and will have a lot of high-level exposure, and the opportunity to make an impact (little red tape). If you are looking to join a well-respected, stable company where you can grow your career within this is the place for you!
Why Take the Role:
- Tremendous growth within the organization, company has been growing like crazy.
- Good work is recognized, ability to develop and grow career
- Great team environment- everyone knows everyone.
- Lots of exposure to high level
- Great benefits
- Work life flexibility
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include:
- Assist with ME, QE, YE close process
- Account reconciliations, prepaids & accruals
- Responsible for inter-company transactions, working with business leaders to resolve inaccuracies
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with Audits
- Special projects
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
- 2+ years experience
- BS in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Manufacturing expereince preferred