Outside Sales Representative--Base, Uncapped Commissions, Benefits
Are you looking for a new sales position with unlimited earning potential and that is in a flourishing industry? Or maybe you have been thinking about switching career paths and moving into sales? Looking for an opportunity where you can earn uncapped commissions while still having a base salary?
First year OTE: $80,000-$90,000
Whether you have some sales experience or are new to sales, Hibu is here to set you up with best-in-class training so you can win and grow your career!
Want to know more before going any further? Check out this short video of who we are, and we are sure you will want to explore further:
What you will be responsible for:
- Grow a book of business by helping small businesses succeed
- Become a digital marketing expert
- Develop a consultative sales approach to build long term client relationships
- Work within a wide variety of industries, making each day different!
- Have fun, work hard, and celebrate wins with your local team
Why our people love working at Hibu (and why we have made Power Sellings Top 50 Companies to Sell for FOUR years in a row!):
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Clear career path in both leadership and sales
- Top-notch training and ongoing support
- Partnership Selling model
- Best in class digital marketing offerings
- Sell with your own personality and uniqueness
- Be the best you physically and mentally
- Community focused organization
- Base Salary, Expense Allowance, Uncapped earnings through commission and bonus
- Ongoing recognition and incentives including an annual Presidents Club Trip
Our core values are something we live by every single day and what has helped to shape our business to become a leading provider of digital solutions along with a company people love working for. Check out this video to learn more about Hibus core values from our employees themselves:
Requirements to win in this role:
- Refuse to lose attitude every single day
- Grit and relentless perseverance
- Self-starter and ability to stick with an outlined successful, proven model
- Crave for ongoing learning
- Quick-witted, adaptable, and strategic
- Problem solver and relationship builder
- 1-2 years of sales experience OR experience/internships in Retail, Business Development, Teaching, Healthcare, Management, Military background, or Self-employed
By now, you are probably ready to apply immediately, but just in case you need 1 more reason to apply, check out this video from one of our sales reps on why Hibu is the right choice for you!
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people working to improve communities across the country. Joining our team means not only working in a fun environment with smart people, but also being able to take advantage of our competitive compensation, ongoing training, incentives, and generous benefits package.
Learn more about the Hibu culture here: Culture at Hibu
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email email@example.com: Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability