Our client is a local multidisciplinary civil engineering firm looking to add aTransportation Engineerto their family-like team! They work projects of all sizes, and properly manage them. They are known for having an incredible work environment, and are employee owned! An individual should possess a basic knowledge of roadway design, horizontal and vertical alignments, grading and drainage, and utility improvements using Microstation/Geopak and/or AutoCAD/Civil 3D
What they have for you:
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses depending on the candidate.
- NO Micromanaging!
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Hybrid Option (In office 2-3 days a week)
- Tight knit company with a family-like feel!
- Project types focus on transportation, traffic, highway & drainage
- Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k with a company match, profit sharing hybrid scheduling, company outings, and more!
What you will need/what you will be doing:
- 2-10 years of experience in transportation engineering
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- EIT; PE preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Microstation/Geopak and/or AutoCAD is preferred.
* ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL *
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other engineering positions, reach out to Cooper Kannewith gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org or (605) 501-4749.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.