Home Health Registered Nurse (Davidson County)
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
About Tennessee Quality Care
Tennessee Quality Care, a division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc., has been offering high-quality, compassionate home health and hospice services for more than 30 years. In addition to providing personalized care to individuals in the comfort of their homes, local offices collaborate with skilled nursing facilities to help patients regain independence and transition home after rehabilitation. Tennessee Quality Care operates in 31 counties across middle and west Tennessee through multiple branch offices. The Tennessee Quality Care division office is based in Parsons, Tennessee. For more information, visit TNquality.com.
The Registered Nurse will provide skilled nursing care to patients requiring professional nursing services in accordance with physician's orders and in compliance with state and federal regulations. The position will provide supervision to clinical staff in the provision of care to patients.
Benefits and Perks Include:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous paid time off program and paid holidays for full time staff
- CEU reimbursement opportunities and paid training programs for advancement
- TeleDoc: 24/7/365 access to doctors
- Optional short- and long-term disability plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Perform and complete nursing assessments
- Develop individualized plan of care based on assessment findings, supporting documentation and physicians orders for each patient
- Evaluate the learning ability and knowledge of the patient and caregiver to determine appropriate education
- Evaluate the patients environment to determine assistance needed
- Complete OASIS assessments
- Current automobile liability insurance according to company policy
- Travel required
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- One (1) year experience as a registered nurse preferred
- Acute care experience with the adult population in a medical-surgical environment
- Previous home health or hospice experience preferred
- Current state registered nurse license
- Current CPR certification
- Current state drivers license
- Audio-Visual: Hearing: Good
- Ability to lift to 40 pounds
- Work requires walking, standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing and pulling
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Registered Nurse