Functional System Architect Sr
Senior Functional Systems Architect
Our client in Gahanna, Ohio is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait apply today!
What's in it for you?
- $46.42/ hour
- Hybrid/ will allow remote work for qualified candidate
- Full time
This position requires high level of adaptability and is expected to work complex use cases. Should be able to gather requirements and develop prototypes for potential solutions in short amount of time. Hands on experience doing the work duties listed below is preferred.
Ideal candidate has:
* Worked on ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System) project activities - Network Modeling/ SCADA config.
* Providing DMS/OMS and DERMS workstream with composition data required for advanced applications testing.
* Work in DMS/OMS/DERMS setup and interfacing development and maintenance
* Experience in Updating/Modify/synchronize Real Time Databases.
* Develop network model manipulation and augmentation tools
* Develop Software Configuration Management tools for OSI ADMS system
* Experience in API(REST/SOAP) development & system integration
* Has mid- senior level experience is PL/SQL/Python & C programming language.
* Experience in Utility domain working with Real Time systems.
Education- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering, Math or Statistics. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Work Experience- 8 Years' of Experience with Bachelor's Degree, 9 Years' of Experience with Associate's Degree
* Demonstrates good listening skills and a sincere understanding of client business needs. Ask questions to clarify understanding.
* Relates on a personal level; positive friendly and engaging. Outgoing and comfortable in diverse groups.
* Uses Communications Technology (voicemail, e-mail, Internet) effectively balancing with appropriate face to face communications.
* Able to read reactions of an audience and adjust delivery style to fit the audience.
* Able to develop and present business documents and reports clearly, concisely and effectively.
* Demonstrate strong training and presentation skills.
Why should you choose Experis?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.