Join a locally owned Great Clips salon, the worlds largest salon brand, and be one of the GREATS! Whether youre new to the industry or have years behind the chairgreat opportunities await!!
The RICHARD LYNN company was founded with the belief that together we can do anything. We strive to create an environment that inspires grace, trust and a deep respect for each other. We believe in working together as a family and always supporting each other through the tough times. As our company continues to grow these values fuel our growth and truly are the cornerstone that guides us.
Bring Your Skills and Well Provide*:
- A steady flow of customers - no current clientele required
- Guaranteed hourly wages and tips
- Flexible scheduling that fits your needs (full-time and part-time shifts may be available)
- Opportunities to sharpen your shearserr we mean skills, with award-winning technical training and ongoing education
- Potential career advancement opportunities to help you achieve your unique career goals. Want to be a salon manager, trainer, or part of an artistic design team? You can make that happen.
- The ability for you to make an impact in your community
- The recognition you deserve for a job well done
*Additional benefits vary by salon location.
Hair Stylist/Barber Qualifications:
- Cosmetology and/or Barber License (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
- The passion to build genuine connections with customers and provide GREAT haircuts
- The desire to deliver a consistent Great Clips brand experience (dont worry, training is provided)
- The ability to work with teammates to develop a supportive and positive salon vibe
Put your passion and skills to use in a rewarding position with a Great Clips salon team. JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!