Dishwasher - Part Time
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Shift Available: Part Time Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 3:30pm - 7:30pm
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being a part of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. Its not just a job. Its an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking dishwashers to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision,401K, company paid time-off, life insurancepolicy, insurance deductibles and voluntaryAflac insurance for our full-time employees
Performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food services, facilities, and equipment
Responsible for the removal of all garbage, leaving machinery empty, clean and dry floors after each meal
Follows the posted work schedule and arrives on time and in appropriate work attire
- Responsible for the proper washing of china, flatware, glassware and other kitchen equipment including machine rinse pressure and water temperature
- Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and other assigned area in a sanitary manner
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with co-workers and residents
- May be required to help with food preparation, inventory, maintenance as well food deliveries and stocking shelves
Some kitchen experience is desirable
Basic knife skills required
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must be familiar with food handling procedures and regulations
- Must know how to operate kitchen appliances such as the dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker and ice machine
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminate
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)