Guest Services Coordinator - Part Time
Staffing Now, a division of SNI Companies, has immediate opening for a Guest Services Coordinator role working for a local non-profit. A summary of the position responsibilities include:
- Provides front desk support which includes answering and directing calls and maintaining the front desk area
- Assist resident with general requests
- Ensures that supplies are organized and maintained
- Attends staff meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Serves as coordinator for holiday projects and other special projects as assigned.
- Completes all necessary paperwork, including all logs during shift.
- Performs job responsibilities in accordance to the organizations code of ethics.
- Associates Degree in a related area or the equivalent.
- One year direct human service experience.
- Good organizational and planning skills; works well as part of a team.
- Thurs/Fri/Sat - 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed - 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position starts at $18.00 per hour. Your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Insurance, and other benefit options that are offered include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Fixed Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Background Check - Yes
- Terms: Contract to Hire
- Location: 100% onsite
For immediate position consideration, please apply and then call our offices for further details. Office (720) 458-4372.