Detroit Lakes, MN
*Position can be hybrid or onsite
*Position could also be based out of Plymouth, MN or Ashland, OH
Kelly is seeking an Accountant to work with our international manufacturing client, a National Employee Owned Company of the Year, on a direct hire basis. This role plays a vital role in supporting the corporate team by overseeing accounting practices, maintaining accounting records, and preparing financial reports.
The Accountant will:
- Prepare weekly revenue recognition reporting
- Prepare, understand, and review the financial statements
- Reconcile accounts for the monthly and annual financial statements
- Review project related invoices for accuracy including analyzing for proper sales tax and discounts
- Monitor and communicate with the AR Specialist and project manager on outstanding A/R
- Analyze A/R retainage to ensure the issuance of final closeout invoices
- Facilitate the renewal of any state contractor’s licenses as well as the filing in any new states
- Assist in the monitoring of prevailing wage process
- Assist the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis with project data needed for internal and external reporting
- Provide accurate and timely data for annual audits and tax filings requests
- Support the integration of projects and engineered financial data in conjunction with future acquisitions
- Accurately prepare gross margin reporting
- Prepare the annual labor and overhead rate calculations for the company
- Handle project-related accounting duties
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry and within a larger company setting preferred
- Solid ERP experience
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Up to120 hours of PTO during the first year as well as 8 paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, HAS, FSA
- Life insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Verizon and Dell discounts
- And more!
Why Kelly?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.