Financial Systems Administrator (Flex Work Model)
Why you should be interested in the Financial Systems Administrator/Financial Systems Analyst opportunity:
- Top Twin Cities employer with reputation for providing excellent long-term growth/advancement opportunities
- Role is part of a smaller/highly collaborative team
- Role reports into highly respected leader
- Flexible work environment (2 days onsite / 3 days remote per week)
- Industry leading employee benefit programs
Financial Systems Administrator/Financial Systems Analyst
Primary responsibilities include application administration for company's suite of Financial Systems. This involves maintenance of global setups, reporting, and supporting global aspects of the systems. This position is responsible for the support of users and providing guidance for the various systems. Responsibilities include validating systems work well while maintaining controls, security, and consistency in system processes. The Administrator will assist in the development and management of project plans for application upgrades and ongoing implementations. The effort includes analyzing business needs and applying technology through application configuration, implementation of new functionality or software, and process improvement.
- Review and update all system global setups and configurations including the review and approval of Configuration Requests.
- Provide support to the Corporate Departments with the access maintenance and the use of systems.
- Assist internal support teams with day-to-day activities and any setup related to financial systems.
- Analytical support for special projects which will encompass best practices or technology implementations across the entire organization.
- Ad - hoc reporting and analysis.
- Minimum Associate degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years in an Accounting or Systems Administrator role.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel. (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Strong analytical skills: ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues.
- A deep understanding of business processes and requirements.
- System implementation and system integration experience.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Compensation: $80,000 to $92,000 + bonus + fantastic benefits!