Warehouse Material Operator
Location: Easton, PA
Shift: 1st-2nd-3rd Shifts Available
Pay: $19.00 to $21.00
About the Position:
Our Client is a leader in Baking and Food Distribution. They are a newly located in the Easton. The Machine Operators role and responsibilities here at Bakerly Barn will consist of attention to detail, quality in station, and optimally running the line to achieve maximum performance. Within the role of a Machine Operator, through various positions and tasks, you will be engaged in quality checks, equipment set-up/changeovers, strong communication upstream and downstream with your peers, and contributing to the success and well being of the business. You will be greeted by our trainer through an orientation on your first day, followed by a generous training period ensuring you are prepared to run the station successfully. Through this time, we will train you to ensure all aspects of the position are covered. The Machine Operator is the first line for the Production Supervisor to communicate details and performance. We will rely on you to drive the line and own your stations while promoting a constructive and positive mindset!. They are currently looking to bring on a team player to fill an exciting role as a Material Operator. If your job search requires a positive environment with team support along with free French Pastries, youve just been matched!
Location and Placement:
- The position will be located in Easton PA 18040
- Work Hours: There are a variety of Full Time Shifts.
- PRIMARY FULLTIME SHIFTS
1ST SHIFT @ $19/HR
- 5AM-1:30PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 6AM-2:30PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 1PM-9:30PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 2PM-10:30PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 9PM-5:30AM MONDAY-FRIDAY
- 10PM-6:30AM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- CASUAL Warehouse Attire
- Protective shoes (steel toe /composite shoes or shoe covers)
Pay Range: $19.00 TO $21.00
- Time management to ensure quick start up while maximizing sanitation time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; maintain strong communication with packaging as well as the food prep.
- Ability to troubleshoot and react when deviations occur.
- Accuracy in quality and production sheets.
- Ensures the traceability of the material by completing the information on the labels of traceability.
- Monitor the overall process including but not limited to product quality, temperature, waste, any deviations occurred.
- Promotes sanitation awareness for room when issues may need to be addressed; monitors and assists with sanitation of equipment.
- Machine Operators shall be flexible in ability and assist as required.
- Proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor.
- Adhere to GMPs to and from the production floor.
- Uphold SQF and Food Safety standards.
- Report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
- Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Stand/walk for up to 8-12 hours
- Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency
- Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
- Vision abilities: close vision, depth perception and adjust focus
Education/Experience: High school degree required, Minimum of 4 years experience in food processing environment preferred. but not required Knowledge of FDA and OSHA regulations is a plus
Language Skills: Can be fluent in English and Spanish
Computer Skills: Adequate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact Niki or Sonayda @ 484-633-9775. You can also come to ISS office @ 5925 W. Tilghman St, Suite 600 Allentown, PA 18104 between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday for a WALK IN INTERVIEW
ISS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.