Respiratory Therapist - Field
Elk Grove Village
Field Respiratory Therapist - Full-Time Permanent
Are you an experienced RT / Respiratory Therapist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you thrive in a highly autonomous role and are you passionate about respiratory education? If you answered ???yes" to any of these questions ??? this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of RT / Respiratory Therapist:
- This is a field-based Respiratory Therapist position where you will start and end your day from home
- You will travel to local Skilled Nursing Facilities and Long-Term Care Facilities providing Respiratory services and support to their staff
- Build strong relationships with Clinical staff through nursing staff education
- Provide a variety of services including but not limited to CPAP/BiPAP set up, trach set up, and tube changes
- Active license RT, RRT, or CRT in the state of Illinois
- Must have active driver???s license in the state of Illinois and reliable form of transportation until you receiveyour company vehicle
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills using MS Office
Hours for this Position:
Monday ??? Friday | 8am-5pm
Advantages of this RT / Respiratory Therapist Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, up to $35 per hour or $72,800 yearly (negotiable based on relevant experience)
- Company vehicle provided!
- PAID travel time
- Great Benefits offered for you and your family: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with 4% employer match
- Plenty of PTO and Paid Holidays
Interested in being Considered for this RT / Respiratory Therapist role?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. If you???d like your resume to stand out via email please forward your most recent, up-to-date, and detailed resume to:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.