Back to search
Staff Accountant- Direct Hire!
Posted 25 days ago
Vaco is looking for a Staff Accountant to start immediately in the Northern Kentucky area! This position is DIRECT HIRE, full time and working onsite. The Staff Accountant will assist in all aspects of financial management. The right candidate for the role will have a Bachelor's Degree and strong skills in Excel.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal controls and checks across all departments
- Own the month end close process including revenue recognition, monthly accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records for CEO, CIO, CFO and Board of Directors
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Work with the acquisition group to provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company acquisitions or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
- Interface with outside audit firms(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Support ERP system analysis and implantation of reporting tool and fixed asset system
- Report to the Board of Directors when necessary in writing and verbally
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Strong MS Excel skills required