Medical Scribe Orthopeadic Institute
We are seeking an experienced Medical Scribe to join a high-volume Orthopedic institute in the Jacksonville Florida area. This practice prides itself on providing high quality innovative care to enhance the patient's experience. If you're considering a career in medicine, working as a medical scribe will help you obtain the experience that Physician Assistant, Medical, and Nursing Schools require. You'll gain medical experience, work side-by-side with physicians, improve patient care, and build important professional relationships. The knowledge you'll gain and the relationships you'll build are invaluable for those pursuing a career in healthcare
- Scribes follow the physician or licensed independent practitioner and record information into the medical record, with the goal of allowing the physician or licensed independent practitioner to spend more time with the patient and have accurate documentation.
- The scribe will ensure accurate and comprehensive real-time documentation of the patient-provider interaction. Including but not limited to past medical history, physical exam, medications and allergens, vital signs, present illness, and treatment plan.
- A scribe will assist the physicians with workflow by functioning as a liaison between the provider and the nursing staff, clerical staff, and registration staff to relay information between the physician provider and the support staff.
A. Provide patients with appropriate post operative instruction as directed by the physician.
B. Call laboratory or imaging study (X-Ray, CT, US) to follow up with patient tests.
C. Assist in patient scheduling and other duties as assigned by physician.
Benefits of medical scribing with Scribe Solutions:
- Gain clinical experience in a variety of healthcare fields.
- Offer flexible schedules for both part-time and full-time positions.
- Improve patient care and continuity of care.
- On-site hands-on training program
- Advance knowledge of medical terminology, medications, treatment plans and diagnosis.
- Networking and building professional mentoring relationships.
- Passion for medicine
- Scribe Experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Exceptional computer, spelling, and writing skills 50+ WPM
- Punctual and responsible
Current Position Openings:
If you're interested in helping others, building your professional network, and gaining real medical experience, apply today!