This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sean Driscoll
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are one of the fastest growing medical practices in the U.S. operating treatment clinics across the U.S. dedicated to enriching the lives of patience through dedication to service and a network of top healthcare leaders and practices
Why join us?
- Recognized as one of the fastest growing healthcare companies
- Lots of room for career advancement while also enjoying flexibility
- 100% remote environment with options to work in the office if desired
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Permanent Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join our dynamic team in the medical industry. This role requires a strong understanding of financial reporting, accounting, general ledger, financial analysis, financial accounting, GAAP, internal controls, SEC filings, 10-Q, SEC financial reporting, and periodic SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K). As a member of our team, you will play a critical role in providing financial information, analysis and advice to management to support strategic decision-making.
- Prepare and review periodic financial statements in accordance with GAAP and SEC requirements.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements.
- Manage the general ledger and ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Develop and maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Prepare SEC filings, including Forms 10-Q, 10-K, and 8-K.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Conduct research on SEC and GAAP reporting issues and changes, and implement necessary changes in the company's reporting process.
- Support the finance team in budgeting, forecasting, and other financial planning activities.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in financial reporting, accounting, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Public accounting experience with a national firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned professional looking to make a significant impact within a growing organization. If you are a dedicated, ambitious, and detail-oriented individual with a passion for finance and the medical industry, we would love to hear from you.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.