Gutter Division Manager
Are you ready to relocate yourself and your family to the most rewarding place to live and work? We are only a short drive from Charlotte NC which is one of the fastest growing cities in the Carolinas. You are only a few hours from our beautiful beaches to the top of the Great Smoky Mountains. Have we convinced you yet to give us a call? Are you ready to have the best career possible with earning and growth potential that will help you reach your personal and professional goals? Are you passionate about your craft and enjoy working with your hands? Do you have a self-starter and professional attitude? Are you mechanically minded? Are you committed to teamwork and customer service? Do you enjoy mentoring others? Are you organized? If so, please apply for this Gutter Division Manager position today!
About GSM Services
GSM Services has been providing high-quality home and commercial improvement services to the Greater Charlotte area since 1927. We offer a wide variety of services for residential and commercial properties, including heating and cooling, insulation, and roof repair and replacement, gutter cleaning and installation.
The great people we add to our team enjoy a fun, friendly workplace where we provide training and benefits to allow us to keep them for years. Our high standards and uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction has made GSM Services a success and a great place to work. We are always looking for qualified individuals who are willing to provide the highest quality of work possible. GSM Services wants to be the best place to work in our region and it takes teamwork to come together, work together and succeed together.
Summary - Provide a WOW Experience for Our Customers & Coworkers
- Maintain the overall quality and performance standards for Gutter Group as set forth by GSM Services and its leadership team. Provide Comfort & Peace of Mind to your customers and co-workers.
- Primary responsibility is leadership and technical support for Gutter field team and sales team to resolve issues, answer questions, maintain quality and communicate with customers and coworkers.
Responsibilities - Lead Gutter Team in a Positive Direction
- Technical support for Gutter Field Teams. Coaching to build the Guttering Teams Technical Abilities and Outcomes.
- Coordinate scheduling between departments when needed along with the Commercial Service Leader. Coordinate scheduling of calls and projects as needed with dispatcher and the Commercial Service Leader. Manage "on-call" schedule with dispatcher.
- Invoice resolution and parts requisition as needed to insure completion of calls and thorough review of material and labor accuracy.
- Perform quarterly truck inspections and tool inventory to successfully manage both.
- Quality control by jobsite inspections after service inspections are completed. We use QAV (Quality Assurance Visits) to maintain quality and expect this leader to use this tool to maintain GSM quality.
- Perform second opinion calls with technicians when required to verify accuracy.
- Accompany all technicians on first callback. Accompany Service Leader on 2nd callback calls.
- Meet customers for complaint and issue resolution.
- Perform department orientation along with Service Manager. Perform initial ride-a-longs with new hires and promoted technicians for evaluation and training. Leader of on-boarding process for gutter personnel.
- Oversee training to make sure the goals for each technician in department is met thru the Training Coordinator. Ensure the department is on top of the latest technology, training, new equipment, new tools and methods. We believe in continuous education of our coworkers to be leaders in our field of expertise.
- Lead and maintain on time coworker evaluations for Gutter Group
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Authority - Ownership of All Aspects of Gutter Field Operations
- All aspects of leadership of gutter technicians
- Safety, Performance Evaluations, Coaching, Leadership, Discipline of Technicians, Quality, Communication, and Production.
GSM Services is ready to hear from you and help you get started with a great career. If you still need a little more information before applying just click on the link below to hear more about our company and also hear from our coworkers: