Hemodialysis Registered Nurse- FT Days
NaphCare has an exceptional opportunity for aHemodialysis Registered Nurse (RN)to join our healthcare team atCalifornia Health Care Facility Stocktonin Stockton, CA This position provides chronic hemodialysis care and treatment, develops nursing plans involving assessment, planning and implementation, evaluation, training and education; communicates with the physician and other members of the healthcare team to interpret, adjust and complete patient care plans and assists in research studies. The Hemodialysis RN provides safe, effective delivery of age specific patient care as overseen in compliance with standards and regulations.
Must hold and maintain a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the state of employment, as well as a valid CPR certification, with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience as a Hemodialysis Staff RN in a healthcare setting, with correctional healthcare experience preferred.
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge of policies and procedures related to the position.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform technical skills including patient treatment, water treatment facility and emergency procedures.
- Assist with and perform all procedures of safe operation, disinfection, and inventory control according to policy, manufacturer recommendation, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Assume administrative duties under direction.
- Additional duties and specific projects as assigned.
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Pay Range: $48 - $53 / hr
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran