Physical Therapist (PT) , SNF Full-Time
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Would you like to work with both a collaborative team and leadership that is caring, knowledgeable, and respectful? Come Grow with Us at Rehab America.
Benefits and Perks include:
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options
- Generous paid time-off program and paid holidays for full time staff
- CEU reimbursement opportunities and paid training programs for advancement
- Telemedicine 24/7/365 access to doctors
- Optional short- and long-term disability plans
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- 401K retirement accounts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
How you will make a difference in patient lives at Rehab America:
The Physical Therapist directs, supervises, evaluates and provides physical therapy services according to accepted standards of treatment to patients as prescribed by the attending physician. Primary duties include:
- Assisting the physician in evaluating patients by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests
- Instructing agency visit staff, patients and families in the use of prosthetic, orthotic, assistive devices and home exercise program
- Participating in the development and periodic revision of the physicians plan of care
- Completing clinical/progress notes on the date of the visit and turning in documentation per agency policy
- One (1) year experience preferably in a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Registered Physical Therapist License (Required)
- Current State Drivers License (Required)
- Current Auto Liability Insurance according to company policy (Required)
About Rehab America
A division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc., Rehab Americas therapists employ a team-based approach to help adults recover functional abilities and independence after surgery, injury or medical crisis. Rehab America offers physical, speech and occupational therapies in partnership with skilled nursing facilities and other healthcare providers. To learn more, visit RehabAmericaInc.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- 1 year(s): Geriatrics
- Associates or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Automobile Insurance
- Physical Therapist